- Club Rules
- Admission Procedure
- Entrance Fee
- Club Facilities
- Management of Executive Committee
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- REPOSIBILITIES/DUTIES OF THE PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SECRETARY & JOINT SECRETARY
- ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
- COMMON SEAL OF THE CLUB
- AFFILIATION WITH OTHER CLUB
- POWERS TO AMEND THE RULES
- POWERS TO FRAME CLUB BYE LAWS
Page 10 of 19
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- The Committee shall have the responsibility to prescribe such bylaws and Regulations and Procedures not being inconsistent with these rules as amended from time to tome at any Annual or Extraordinary General Meetings and to appoint sub-committees for the internal management of the Club and for the regulation of all the facilities and concerns of the Club and from time to time amend or cancel any Rule and Regulation and procedures being in force and to appoint and dismiss the employees of the Club.
- Without prejudice the general powers conferred on the committee, it is hereby declared the Committee shall have the following powers, that to say:
- To make or sign all such contracts, bills, documents and to draw accept endorse, negotiate cheques, drafts, bill of exchange, promissory notes, hundies,(;.P. Notes, Government and other securities including shares and debentures and deeds, instruments etc. as shall be necessary proper or expedient for carrying on the business of the club.
- To purchase, take on lease, hire or otherwise acquire for the club as property rights, agencies or privileges which the Club is authorized to acquire at such price and generally on such terms and conditions though fit. To invest, deposit and deal with any money of the Club in such manner as thought fit to pay or realize the same.
- To open and operate any scheduled or other Bank on behalf of the Club and also determine who shall be entitled to sign on club’s behalf bills, notes, receipt acceptance, endorsements, cheque releases, contracts and documents.
- To institute, defend, conduct, compound, abandon, any legal proceeding by or against the Club, or its officers or otherwise concerning the affairs of the Club and also to compound and allocate time for payment or satisfaction of any debts and of any claim or demand by or against the Club and to refer to any dispute or difference arbitration.
- To register all kinds of documents relating to transaction by the Club to receive back documents filed therein.
- From time to time to make, vary and rescind bye-law firm regulations of business of the Club, its officers and servants.
- To affix the common seal of the Club to any deeds or other documents required to be under its common seal. All such deeds and common documents sealed with common seal and signed by two Members of the Club, one of whom shall be the Honorary Secretary, shall be deemed to be executed. When the deed/document required to be executed provide for any one signatory, the person executing such a deed/document shall be the Honorary Secretary.
- To appoint, remove, suspend employees of the Club, agents and brokers and to engage or otherwise the services of attorneys, lawyers, advocates, solicitors, etc.
- To constitute special fund like Mutual Benefit Fund, debt redemption fund, building fund, and any other funds as approved by the Committee, in addition to creation of funding under various statutes.
- To exercise all such powers as may be conducive for the betterment of the Club.
- The Committee shall cause true accounts to be kept of all sums of money received and expended by the Club and all matters in respect of which such receipt and expenditure take place and of all the assets, credits, liabilities of the Club.
- The Committee may be general or specific order, delegate to the President, the Honorary Secretary or to any other Committee member or to a sub-committee or to a member of the Club, employee of the Club, subject to such conditions and limitations, if any as may be specified in the order, such of its powers and duties under these Rules as it may deem necessary.