- Club Rules
- Admission Procedure
- Entrance Fee
- Club Facilities
- Management of Executive Committee
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- REPOSIBILITIES/DUTIES OF THE PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SECRETARY & JOINT SECRETARY
- ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
- COMMON SEAL OF THE CLUB
- AFFILIATION WITH OTHER CLUB
- POWERS TO AMEND THE RULES
- POWERS TO FRAME CLUB BYE LAWS
CLUB FACILITIES / AMENTIES AND PAYMENT OF CLUB DUES
The amenities at the Club are intended primarily for the benefit of the Member and his family.
PROVIDED that the guest will be permitted to use the facilities of the Club subject to such restrictions and condition as may prescribed time to time by the Committee.
PROVIDED FURTHER that Members of affiliated Clubs can avail facilities of the Club subject to such terms and conditions as may be prescribed from time to time by the Committee.
b) Payment of the Dues and credit facilities
Club facilities are provided to the members (excepting Temporary Member and members of the affiliated Clubs) against credit for a month. All Clubs Bills shall be mailed or presented not later than the 15th of each month and all sums due shall be settled in full not later than 5th of the ext month irrespective of amount due. Any Member who has not paid his bill on due date shall be changed surcharge@21% p.a (or at such rate as may be fixed by the committee from time to time) from due date to the date of payment subject to other restrictions like deprival of Credit facilities, deprival of services etc.
- Credit facilities to the Member for Club services The Committee may fix a limit for credit facilities to be availed by members of the Club. However the Committee reserves the rights to disallow such credit facility to the defaulting member/members if it is deemed necessary.
- It shall be the duty of every member of the Club to ascertain whether or not he is indebted to the Club, and it shall be especially incumbent on him not to leave Sambalpur without discharging such debt. The provision in the clause (i) regarding the presentation of the bills to members who may be indebted to the Club shall not be held to relieve them of their responsibility in this aspect, and not receipt by members of a bill or bills will in no way free them from the penalty attached to non-payment. Any change of address must be noticed to the Office in writing and the member must insist on a confirmation of recording change of address from the office.
If a member has not paid his bill by the fifth day of the month, succeeding the month for which the bill has been sent, the Member’s name shall be posted on the Club Notice Board as a defaulter under postal intimation to the concerned Member. Thereafter, in case the Member does not pay his bill within ten days of his name being posted, on the Club Notice Board as defaulter, his membership may be terminated by the Executive of the Club. Example: ”The for the month of March will be sent to the member before 15th of April and it is payable on or before 5th of May in case failure of making payment, the member’s name will be posted on the Club Notice Board as defaulter under postal intimation to the concerned member. In case of failure to pay the bill by 15th of May, the membership of the defaulting Member may be terminated by the Executive Committee”.