- Club Rules
- Admission Procedure
- Entrance Fee
- Club Facilities
- Management of Executive Committee
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- REPOSIBILITIES/DUTIES OF THE PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SECRETARY & JOINT SECRETARY
- ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
- COMMON SEAL OF THE CLUB
- AFFILIATION WITH OTHER CLUB
- POWERS TO AMEND THE RULES
- POWERS TO FRAME CLUB BYE LAWS
POWERS TO AMEND THE RULES
These Rules may be altered or added to or deleted at any time by resolution passed by the majority of Members present at the Annual or Extraordinary General Meeting.
PROVIDED that at the Annual or Extraordinary General Meeting, it is open to the members to the Condone the absence of advance notice of the proposed alteration or addition or deletion of the Articles by a vote by majority of the Members present in favor of condoning such absence notice.