- Club Rules
- Admission Procedure
- Entrance Fee
- Club Facilities
- Management of Executive Committee
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- REPOSIBILITIES/DUTIES OF THE PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SECRETARY & JOINT SECRETARY
- ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
- COMMON SEAL OF THE CLUB
- AFFILIATION WITH OTHER CLUB
- POWERS TO AMEND THE RULES
- POWERS TO FRAME CLUB BYE LAWS
Page 14 of 19
AFFILIATION WITH OTHER CLUB
- The Committee may allow affiliation of any other Club of comparable standards and facilities with the club on a reciprocal basis, subject to the Rules approved by the Committee.
- Infraction and violation of the Rules and Regulations of the Club on the part of members of affiliated clubs, will entail disciplinary action, in the first instance, by the Honorary Secretary with due report to the affiliated club concerned, not excluding suspension from use of facilities for such periods as may be deemed warranted.
- The Committee reserves the right for disqualification with the concerned club should there be reason warranting the same.